If you are a passionate and committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world’s leading children’s rights organization would like to hear from you.
UNICEF, the world’s leading organization working for the rights of children, seeks a consultant to review existing practices and resources (i.e. what we do and how we do it) associated with the UPSHIFT model and recommend modification and improvements, and to translate the model into actionable documentation (i.e. how to do it yourself) in order to facilitate its adoption and replication by other practitioners.
For more information, see the attached TERMS OF REFERENCE.
Minimum requirements and competencies:
- University degree in education, design, or business; advanced degree in curriculum and teaching an asset
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in programme or curriculum development for non-formal or experiential learning
- Demonstrated experience in designing programmes and curriculum for underserved populations
- Familiarity with design and/or entrepreneurship education an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge of youth and adolescent programming an asset
- Fluency in English is a requirement; fluency in Albanian, Serbian, and/or Roma languages an asset
- 3-5 Years of experience
How to Apply:
All applications must be accompanied by a CV/Resume, cover letter (indicating your relevant experience, availability, your estimated number of days to undertake the terms of reference above, and your proposed day rate), and completed/signed Personal History Form available at http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/files/P11.doc and are to be submitted via email to: Ilire Perjuci Selimi at email@example.com include “Design and Documentation Consultant” in the subject line or via hardcopy to:
UNICEF Kosovo (UNSC1244) Office
str. Ali Pashe Tepelena no.1
The deadline to apply is 15 September 2015. Applications without a proposed fee will not be accepted.
In the selection of its staff, UNICEF is committed to gender balance and diversity without distinction as to race, sex or religion, and without discrimination of persons with disabilities: well qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.