Podgorica, Montenegro | July 10, 2014
On July 10, UNICEF Montenegro will host an Activate talk on innovative approaches to teaching for better learning.
The talk will be moderated by Mr. Vladimir Vulic and the speakers will include:
- Conrad Wolfram, Founder of the Computer-based Mathematics
- Professor Srdjan Kadic, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Montenegro
- Professor James Arthur, Head of the School of Education/University of Birmingham and Director of the Jubilee Center for Character and Values
- Mr. Srdjan Vukcevic, Director of the “Blue Coach”
- Ms. Dubravka Drakic, Professor at the Faculty of Drama Arts